Welcome the 1st Annual Pennsylvania Wounded Warriors Benefit Bicycle Ride.
First 50 registered riders before April 1 will receive free 24oz Polar Event Water Bottle
This unique bicycling event begins and ends in Hershey, Pennsylvania, the town built on chocolate. Here streetlights are shaped like HERSHEY’S KISSES chocolates, and the air is filled with the same wonderful aroma of cocoa. The ride will tour the picturesque Hershey area and the pastoral Lebanon Valley of Pennsylvania. This event is open to the general public, and all bicycle riders are welcome. Rain or shine. Helmets are required.
The ride offers 4 primary routes starting and finishing at the starting location
- Mount Gretna route – 40+ miles
- Memorial Lake route – 35 miles (+optional 22 mile loop)
- Hershey Highlight route – 15 miles
- Hershey Countryside route – 14 mile
- Family Friendly route – 6 miles
Riders will have an option to choose any and all routes.
PA Wounded Warriors Mission is to help restore wounded warriors to good physical, mental and emotional health. It’s an all volunteers organization that has 501©(3) charitable status form he IRS.
Event details and schedule
The event will start at the Hershey Middle School on April 25th, 2015. Registration, and check in for pre-registered riders will start at 7:30 am and will continue till 10 am for selected routes. It’s a “show and go” event. Last rest stop will close at 3PM.
- Regular Adult Rider – $35 (Free Event T-shirt and lunch)
- Family Fun Ride (6 miles) (lunch and t-shirts available for purchase)
- Teenagers – $10
- Kids under 13 – Free
- PA HOPE Participants – $15 (No event T-shirt, lunch available for purchase)
- Password required. You will need password to complete registration. You have to be registered for PA HOPE RIDE to register with this discount.
- Wounded Warriors – FREE (+Free lunch. Event -shirts purchase at discount)
- Password required. In order to register with this discount, please contact event director Hubert Sacilowski firstname.lastname@example.org, or 717-652-6555.
Rides include cue sheets, well-marked roads, SAG – Support vehicle, lunch for preregistered riders, fully stocked rest stops.
Any questions about the event, please contact even organizer Hubert Sacilowski @ email@example.com. (Write “PAWW” in the subject of the email), or call 717-652-6555.